HR Generalist / Benefit Administrator
CoStaff is looking for an experienced HR Professional to join our PEO/HRO team!
The HR Generalist / Benefit Administrator is responsible for performing administrative HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR Management and HR Business Partners in supporting approximately 1000 employees. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, health bill reconciliation, 401k administration, on-boarding, employee relations, and policy administration, while ensuring data accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administers various human resource programs for all assigned clients
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Benefit Administration; new hires, life events, employee changes, terminations, open enrollment, claims resolution and employee benefit inquires
- Monthly Health Bill Auditing
- Health Bill Issue Resolution
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- COBRA Administration
- 401(k) Administration
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Administration and Leave of Absence (LOA) tracking
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Administration
· Setup and maintain online benefit enrollment portal for assigned clients
· Assist with coordinating and Annual Open Enrollment for assigned clients
· Unemployment Claims tracking and participate in hearings as necessary (Multi-State)
· Back-up for Workers’ Comp Claims Administration (Multi-State)
· Medical Support Notice Administration
· Background Check Administration
· Payroll administration as required
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field of study
- PHR (SHRM-CP) / SPHR (SHRM-SCP) or other recognized Human Resources Certification preferred
- 3-5 years of HR or related experience
- Experience with HRIS systems and PEO experience a plus
- Technical / Accounting knowledge a plus
- Provide excellent customer service and analytical support in the delivery of HR and benefits programs
- Advanced knowledge of benefits
- Excellent organizational skills & strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of pertinent state and federal HR regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Positive, upbeat attitude and approach
- Proven track record of taking initiative and being a team player
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels at the client organization, i.e. Owners, Executives, Managers, Staff, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS Platforms
CoStaff Services, L.L.C. offers a competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information on our company please visit www.costaffservices.com. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume including salary requirements.
Please note; CoStaff will not consider any out of state applicants.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary
Location: Southfield, MI
Are you interested in hearing about new opportunities at CoStaff Services in real time? Enter your email address below to be notified automatically when new positions are posted.
Updates provided by PrismHR Hiring
Know someone who'd be great for this role? Let them know: